Why I Like Aerobics

0 Comments
Aerobics is one of the easiest and best forms of exercise. It is just like dancing to your favorite tunes. It also does not have any side effects unlike the regular gym exercises which involve heavy machinery, and yoga which has to be done under someone's close guidance. You don't have to enroll yourself in classes for doing it. You don't have to buy the machinery required, only to find in-the-end that its not been worthy. Moreover you can do it at the comfort of your home and choose a time when you are free. You don't have to follow a regime for it and you don't have to wake up early in the morning to do it. Aerobics classes are also being offered for free on the internet. You just have to google it and get a vast number of websites ready to offer you free classes. I remember once when I had the flab problem in my early 20s and crash diet was not helping much. All I did was join an aerobics class for 2 months and my weight was reduced by 10 kgs. A half hour of aerobics gets you totally drained like nothing else. So if you ask me, my tip to you for reducing weight without any hassles is Aerobics.


You may also like

No comments: