Dear Computer

4 Comments
On a boring day, I decided to do something creative and started googling about generative art. While doing so, I accidentally came across this funny link which accepts a keyword, and based on it collects a clump of stories from around the web and creates a funny story. I felt it was amazing. Try it out here

When I typed "rads", which happens to be my online nick name, this is the result I got:
"It has a constant need to buy new hardware" along with something in Latin which I couldn't make out. Most amazingly, I am a gizmo freak :) Is that coincidence or what?

Do you come across any such fun stuff while browsing and think its absolutely amazing? Please do share.


You may also like

4 comments:

preposterous girl said...

interesting link!

Anonymous said...

This is soo damn funny. I entered "Jack" and this is the result I got.
He received his Ph.D.


All rights reserved.
:D

Kadambari said...

Lol! This was fun! :D

rads said...

Thanks Kadambari :D