Creative ZEN Media Player

8 Comments

I'm an audiophile and can never get enough of media players. This is my third player and hoping it would be my last coz it is simply great and satisfies all my music needs. I've been using it for a while now. It is a very easy-to-use, portable, multi-featured, beautifully designed media player. The pros are its awesome sound quality, the rich design, 2.5" TFT display (not found in most of the same range players), support of AAC, expandable memory slot, and a great battery life. It plays almost all kinds of music, image, and video files. The software that comes with it is a little slow when loading heavy files but its easy to use. I bought a 16GB one but there are other versions too. A nice company for those having to travel long distances while commuting to offices or when you are on a trip where you have to travel alone for hours with no entertainment. Get more specs and technical details on this from the creative website.


You may also like

8 comments:

Gautam said...

Hows it wen compared to apple products ??

rads said...

Personally, I've never owned Apple products but I've seen it with my friends. One thing I don't like about them is that they are the most hyped and are very costly for mere media players they are. They either have a gaudy color or the pale white look and I hate both. And that iTunes software is horrible. They don't support many formats too like the creative pmp does. The display screen is not wide enough. Sound quality is average. Over-all design is average too.

Gautam said...

Another side of the coin :) .. I somehow love apple products. I personally believe they are engineering marvel!

But haven't tried zen, should do try it. Will leave a detailed report on my blog once I do :).

You a student ? If you are, what and where do you study ?

rads said...

Yes you should definitely try Zen. I don't say that Apple products are completely flawed and I may be wrong about them too; but, its just my opinion. I'm not a student, if you have seen my profile I'm a tech writer and I'm an engineering graduate, finished it long back.

sammythewizzy said...

Ive seen this one recently with one of my frnds.. And it does look very good..

Ive been planning to buy a portable media player for sometime now... Is this player better than the other ones in the market w.r.t battery life?

rads said...

yea sammythewizzy, as far as I've seen the battery life is good, you can watch 10 episodes of scrub non-stop. Read the review by cnet here: http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-players/creative-zen-16gb/4505-6490_7-32589080.html?tag=mncol;lst

sammythewizzy said...

10 episodes of scrubs!!! That sounds good.. Read the review too.. Thanks for the link..

PS: Scrubs is my favorite sitcom 8-)

PPS: On a completely different note, How often do you update your blog? Weekly once? When will your next post come up?

rads said...

I mostly try to do it once in a week. Be sure of atleast one by Monday. Thanks for commenting :)