Wedding Websites

10 Comments
Last month I received a mail from one of my classmates who was getting married. He sent us all a link to his wedding website. I thought the idea was really cool. I just loved the design and the numerous number of features it had to offer that not even professional designers could come up with. And it is much better than having to go about the hassles of booking a vendor to get cards designed/printed, posting them, sitting tensed worried whether they have reached the invitees on time or not. And more over its free. Isn't that amazing? Having seen my friend's website, I googled to see if this kind of stuff is new or has some competition. And boy am I surprised, just like I'd guessed, there were numerous number of websites out there offering free wedding websites. All you have to do is, register, fill up forms, and book your free sub-domain. Then you can customize it however you want. Here is a list of them I found from google:


You may also like

10 comments:

Sathana said...

Hey cool!I will use any of those sites,when am planning to get married,he he he;)

rads said...

yes you must Sathana :)...they are simply amazing.

Anuprita said...

wow!!! This is cool. I was looking up for something like this. Thanks for sharing the links. I will definitely use one of these. As you said it reduces the hassles and makes wedding preparations easier.

rads said...

Thanks Anuprita :)
I'm glad you find it useful. Thanks for commenting :)

arbitmind said...

Hey..u can also check out www.weddingpaperdivas.com

Came in through Sam's Lodge blog.Nice posts.

rads said...

Ah thanks arbitmind :). I always encourage my readers to add more stuff if possible. Thanks for sharing that.

Mrunalini said...

he he ..i thought this should lead me to the tunneling thru blog. Well, i am confused..me thinking, both blogs are run by same rads..what say?

rads said...

First of all, thanks for dropping by and welcome to my blog. And yes this confusion has been going on for a while now but FYI we are not the same. She blogs on wordpress and I don't know anything about wordpress. She write's more on personal life but I don't, atleast not as much as her. And her blog is more famous than mine and she's the reason why people started coming to my blog too, curious I guess.

Mrunalini said...

wokay...makes sense :)

rads said...

:) btw saw your new indirank..congrats!