Honest Confessions

23 Comments
Aparna has awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award and tagged me to write 10 honest things about myself. Thanks a lot for the award Aparna, I'm honored. But the tag was the most tough thing to do coz writing about myself is not something I do daily. I kept it very simple as I didn't want to waste anybody's time. Here goes the list:

1) I'm known as a dull, cold, and intimidating person to my enemies but my friends know me as the most enjoyable companion.
2) I can't live without chocolates, ice-creams (choc flavor), pastries (choco) and anything that has chocolate as its main ingredient; gimme more chocolate :). In fact I go treat myself to a choc whenever I'm low.
3) I love capturing nature and from the time I got my first digicam it only encouraged me more. I'm always hanging around botanical gardens, theme parks or a neighbours front porch for my shots.
4) Writing is my passion and for those of you who didn't know I'm a tech writer by profession. Some day I would love to publish a style guide for writers like me.
5) I'm very very lazy, so lazy that I find going to the kitchen from my living room a major task at hand.
6) Home is Vizag, and Bangalore but not necessarily in that order.
7) I always wish I had a big bro to look up to but sadly I'm the elder sibling with a younger bro.
8) I'm a gizmo freak and have this never-ending desire for more gadgets.
9) I hate cooking but since my hubby doesn't know how to cook either, I had to learn it after our marriage.
10) I just can't stand women being treated as bimbos and when I'm around I give it back to the male chauvinist involved.

I'm supposed to award and tag 7 others. Since Aparna already has it up, I'm sparing her from the tag and passing on the award alone, you deserve it dear. I tag:

Adesh
Preethi
Ramesh
Reva
Sammy
Sathana
Vyazz

I wish I could tag more but the limit is 7. Guys, if you have already been tagged and written something like this, you can ignore the tag but I'm giving you the award coz you guys deserve it and your honest feedback truly keeps me going.


You may also like

23 comments:

kittymatti said...

Eeeeeeeeee! Thnx dearie!!
Some similarities, I love chocolate flavour too! Im a Bangalorean too (schooling, BTech)! (though born in chennai and did my masters there)...
Cute post, thnx for tagging me! What does that mean? Should I write a similar post?

rads said...

Yes Preethi you should write 10 things about you and pass on the award+tag to 7 more.

kittymatti said...

oh, ok will do that!

Mrunalini said...

Hmmm...chocolates are a weakness for most women, arent they :)
I did a part of my schooling in Vizag. And I love the place, esp the beach :)

Ramesh said...

Thanks Rads. Very kind of you.

I've to think !!!! Taking time till Sunday to post.

aparna said...

chocolate... yummmmmmmmmmm.. love anything that remotely has choc in it.. also bangalore.. im from bangalore and cannot get enough of that place eventhough i dont currently live there.. nice write up :)

rads said...

@Mrunalini: Yes they are. Oh great, always good to connect with someone from the same place.
@Ramesh: No probs. You deserve it. Take your time. I know its not an easy thing.
@Aparna: me too and good to know ur from bangalore, I miss the place a lot.

adesh Sidhu said...

Thanks for the honor. Wil write in couple of days.

le embrouille blogueur said...

lol ...@ #5. Good Stuff.

rads said...

No probs Adesh...Take your time.

rads said...

Thanks le embrouille blogueur :D

Sathana said...

Tanx aparna for tagging rads,we came to knw more truths abt her...lol.Rads,be happy u dnt have a elder brother,Cos i have one and we jus fight always,i wish i had lil bro......

Vyazz said...

MAn...i'm a gizmo freak too!! Really cool that ur a tech writer!!...I keep buying awfully priced things with bad functions. Now I know whom to ask the next time I buy a mobile or a handycam!!!
Love chocolates too....but had to cut down on them due to my accelerating weight!!!
Oh...thnx 4 tagging me....but I jus wrote mine.......I cant think of anything more to write!!!

rads said...

Hehe yea Sathana that's the reason I hate writing about myself...the mystery is easily solved u know ;) hmm I guess we are always looking for something wer don't have...

rads said...

Glad to find another gizmo phreak Vyazz...welcome to the club...n who can't help loving chocs.. i'm cutting down on them too :( coz of my weight...don't bother about the tag...

Anjana said...

He he he! Interesting! There do exist a few similarities between us Rads!Good writing!

rads said...

Thanks Anjana :) you noticed it too...

sammythewizzy said...

lol.. I've already written a post in my blog about how good chocolates are for us.. :D .. Im a choco-maniac.. :D

btw.. Thanks for the tag.. Will respond to it within a week (Ive got a feeling writing these 10 things will be very very tough).. Sigh..

kittymatti said...

radhika... I have not forgotten this... will soon be posting..

rads said...

Oh yea I remember your post Sammy...I'm sure your 10 will be interesting to read..

rads said...

Hey you don't have to explain it to me Preethi, take your time...

silentlyexpress said...

this is a good post about you, i liked the snaps on flickr

rads said...

@silentlyexpress: Thanks :) Keep visiting for more.