Rads gets mad when...

33 Comments
Le Embrouille Blogueur tagged me, God knows what made him think I'm tech-savvy; which I'm so not FYI. I never thought I could actually list out 10 things that make me mad but when I started writing, there were actually more than 10 things. So I concluded that I'm short tempered and here goes the top 10 for you, in no particular order.

I go mad when:
1) Someone keeps me waiting for long hours or never turns up on the promised time; I make sure that I retaliate the same treatment the next time we make an appointment so that they know the pain.
2) Electronic Gadgets do not come with manuals on "how-to" and safety instructions. We pay so much for them and they can't even write-up a manual for their own product; its a pity and shame.
3) I see people smoking in public places. Why don't they have the sense to do it in a secluded place where there is less risk of them spreading the diseases via second hand smoking.
4) Guys/Gals do not use a deodorant or a chewing gum that can cure their odour, especially in offices where everybody gathers in meeting rooms and also sometimes we happen to sit close or have to share same cubicles. Don't the wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend or parents tell them to use one?
5) People think its funny when they are being sarcastic and hurting others.
6) I see some guys/girls who act as if they are touch-me-nots and keep on moving away or try to maintain their distance in an awkward way as if to say "you stink! get away from me", whenever an opposite sex person (in India)/foreigner (in other countries) comes close to them for some conversation (and I mean only that, don't get any weird ideas). Do some people think that everybody tries to come on to them?
7) Over-confident people think that they know everything and do not listen to reason.
8) Bossy bitches/swines go on and on interrupting others speech and not caring about what their companions/others think or have to say.
9) People give unwanted advice on how to become thin, how to wear make-up, how to dress-up for a party, etc., especially when it is not required while they do not follow it themselves. Also hate when these same people comment on how fat or ugly someone else is when they themselves are ditto. I'd say they should go and have a look at themselves in a mirror before passing such statements.
10) A person does not give me my space and respect my privacy; I make sure that they suffocate from lack of it too.

This list could go on, but it has to end here as per the rules. If you have read so far, then consider yourself tagged. Now, what did you think, you'll just hit-and-run? Oh no! you have to tell others what makes you mad. But if you have already done this, you're spared.


You may also like

33 comments:

Vinay said...

OMG!! You seem to be one helluva angry young girl (lady?)! Guess I need to be careful the next time I comment.

le embrouille blogueur said...

Wow...could never imagine that there is so much heat under the "abstract art" ....I can relate to most of them save "6" which I am not sure I understand how it all plays out ...10 is the best ... I pity anyone who dares ...good stuff Rads ...

You are definitely very knowledgeable about cool stuff ....which need techo know how ...so I am not taking my impression back ...

rads said...

@Vinay: Well it all depends on the situation too. As far as blogging is concerned, I'm open to good and bad comments, and I prepare myself for it before posting, so it ok I guess.

rads said...

@le embrouille blogueur: Whoever said angry ppl don't like or create abstract arts, I prove them wrong :D...point 6 is best understood if you've worked in small or govt. Indian offices, not the MNCs...also in co-ed colleges in India. Abroad, Indians are treated like aliens and I think you already know that, or maybe you have never experienced it, which means you're lucky to have the privilege of staying in a friendly environment.

foreigndesi said...

Haha while I hate to sound like a perpetually angry person I can't help to agree with some of them!!

Esp. #3. I used to work in a hospital, people used to smoke outside of there. Hooked up to IV and smoking. It drove me CRAZY.

foreigndesi said...

And at the comment above- what a pity you were treated like an alien abroad :( You definitely weren't staying in the right city!

le embrouille blogueur said...

I didnot work in a govt office in India ...and you are probably right... I have not have experienced a reaction (towards me at least) from anyone like that yet ...but now that you mention...I shall be on the look out ..lol !!

rads said...

@foreigndesi: Yea smoking gets to me, its really sick. And about being treated like an alien, it was not me but I've seen an Indian lady being treated like that at an Airport in US. Its sad but it exists at some places.

rads said...

@le embrouille blogueur: Hmm its better you don't look out for such reactions and ignore them, coz when you start experiencing such things you'll not feel comfortable in your own skin anymore. I did work in a small private firm where some guys acted like touch-me-nots whenever I approached them regarding some work-issues. Its really sick.

theishu said...

A 'much less friendly' tag doing the rounds this time, I see.

By the way, I would add Toothpaste to #4... I know, sad but true :(

rads said...

@theishu: LOL yea but I never thought people would come to offices without even brushing their teeth...

kittymatti said...

Haahahaha!!! Radhika, I could feel your pulse... I must say that I really ENJOYED reading this post!!! I will surely write this soon...

rads said...

@kittymatti: Sure Preethi, go ahead and take it up, would love to read what makes you go boiling angry...

A journey called Life said...

whoa!rads! what a post.. i could feel the anger seven seas across..

pt 10- awesome way to go!
pt6- happens a lot here as well so know exactly what you are saying.
pt 4 - takes the cake..

rads said...

@A journey called life: :D well like I said I am a lil short tempered.

preposterous girl said...

Phew.. I'm scared I'm scared!! It seemed as if a like a bespectecaled teacher with a stick in hand, is scolding students.. :P
I'm sholly teacher.. :-D

rads said...

@preposteroud girl: LOL well I'm no teacher... FYI, I hate teachers who scold/beat kids

rads said...

From Ramesh via email: Hey nice list which I can relate to ; almost all of them. Wasn't sure about 6, but after seeing your response to LEB's comments, can understand that too. Especially 9 - I get mad at that too.

Nice post. Blog more .....

rads said...

@Ramesh: Yea I guess many of us can relate to this kinda stuff. Will blog again soon with another tag that I took up.

Kokonad said...

Wow... that's quite a list! I loved the somewhat threatening note at the end of the post.
Oh, and I like your digital graphics too! I love keeping a wallpaper that I made or that I took a picture of.

lafemmereva said...

i agree to every single thing that you mentioned ehre. especially the make up etc advice.. god! how annoying is that?

rads said...

@Kokonad: Well, I don't think anybody will just keep mum after getting angered, so the threatening...and if you mean about the tag, its fun n I think a blogger wud love to take it up...actually, its just me kidding :D

rads said...

@lafemmereva: Yea Reva, its jus like saying ur looking ugly in a polite way.

Vyazz said...

Wow...interesting list of pet peeves. I agree with the second hand smoke part. I have to bear with the dunderheads who smoke in the hostel corridors. Worst part is that they are medical students, who know very well the hazards of smoking.

rads said...

@Vyazz: Really, docs? they should be ashamed.

le embrouille blogueur said...

You have been awarded ....by me !!

Mythri N said...

Maybe the laptop review prompted the tag! Points 5,7,8,9 and 10..definely agree with you..makes me mad too!
More on 9: A spinster advising "Oh, you still don’t have kids after 2years of marriage?? You should have them right away"

rads said...

@le embrouille blogueur: WOW Thanks..am off to your blog to check it out.

rads said...

@Mythri N: Hmm maybe but I thot any newbie would know such stuff...and really an advice about kids coming from a spinster? that's heights!!!

thethoughtfultrain said...

Hey Rads.. Seen your comments at Ramesh and LEB's. Lovely thing you got going here. BTW, you seem like Tit for Tat person, which is the way I am too! :-)

rads said...

@thethoughtfultrain: Welcome to my blog. Thanks for dropping by. Glad to know you're a "tit for tat" too, I love being that way, atleast in some situations like the above.

Rachit Goel said...

hmmm...nice things to go mad...thank god u go mad on these things, some are always out of mind...
:P

www.rachitforu.blogspot.com

rads said...

@Rachit Goel: LOL I'm not out-of-my-mind by the way...Thanks for dropping by.