International Bloggers' Community Award

14 Comments
Le Embrouille Blogueur has awarded me with the International Bloggers' Community Award for all the crap I write. Thanks a lot for the award, I'm honored. Now comes the difficult part of awarding it to other dedicated bloggers. Before that there are certain rules to be followed, so let me pen them down:
  • Link the person who tagged you
  • Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post
  • Post this in one or all of your blogs
  • Answer the four questions following these Rules
  • Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them
  • Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List
  • Have Fun!

The questions with my answers:



You may also like

14 comments:

kittymatti said...

hehe! thanks radhika! u r such a sweetheart!!!

rads said...

@kittymatti: My pleasure Preethi :)

rads said...

Thanks Rads. I don't get the "International" behind the award, but it sure sounds important :)

le embrouille blogueur said...

Congratulations ...!!

preposterous girl said...

Hey thanks.. Overwhelmed.. U knw what I saw this award on someone's blog and wanted that someone also tags me to this and u did..I'm going to take this ahead today itself ..
Thanks again :)

Vinay said...

Thanks Radhika!! I'm wondering what did I do to get this award!!

Adesh Sidhu said...

Congratulations on getting this award. You deserve all the accolades in the world :-)

rads said...

@rads: Yea I was wondering about that as well and I think it means this award can be shared with anyone globally no matter to which country/continent they belong...

rads said...

@le embrouille blogueur: Thanks :)

rads said...

@preposterous girl: Now you have it so go ahead and share it with every dedicated blogger you know.

rads said...

@Vinay: Vinay, you just have to be a dedicated and passionate blogger to get the award and that you are.

rads said...

@Adesh Sidhu: Thanks a lot Adesh =)

rads said...

From Ramesh via email: Can I crack a PJ ?

Is Rads allowed to tag Rads ??

rads said...

@Ramesh: HAHAHA that was sooo funny Ramesh....FYI that's not me (in case you still didn't know)..its another rads who blogs on wordpress.