Tag Alphabetically

12 Comments
I've been tagged by Preposterous Girl a.k.a Shweta long back, and its high time I did it, atleast to keep my blog updated.

The Rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

The Tag:

1. A – Available/Single?
None
2. B – Best friend?
I don't rank my friends
3. C – Cake or Pie?
Cake anytime
4. D – Drink of choice?
Boost/Dunkacchino
5. E – Essential item you use every day?
laptop
6. F – Favorite color?
Mauve
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
I hate both but if i'll have to pick one its Gummy Bears
8. H – Hometown?
Vizag
9. I – Indulgence?
writing/reading/photography
10. J – January or February?
Definietly Jan, the month of festivals in Andhra.
11. K – Kids & their names?
Don't have kids
12. L – Life is incomplete without?
family and friends
13. M – Marriage date?
July 29th
14. N – Number of siblings?
One
15. O – Oranges or Apples?
Apples
16. P – Phobias/Fears?
snakes/heights/lizards/roaches/lonely n eerie street lanes/speeding...I'm one big fat phobiagal
17. Q – Quote for today?
Trust and respect yourself first if you want others to do it as well
18. R – Reason to smile?
A surprise gift
19. S – Season?
In India its winter, in US its summer.
20. T – Tag 3 People?
Scroll down to the bottom of this post
21. U – Unknown fact about me?
well, it wouldn't be unknown anymore if i tell you would it? :P
22. V – Vegetable you don't like?
brinjal
23. W – Worst habit?
fidgeting whenever I'm nervous no matter where I am or who's watching me
24. X – X-rays you've had?
ankle, teeth
25. Y – Your favorite food?
too many to list
26. Z – Zodiac sign?
Its Libra according to Indian astrology and Leo as per western

I tag:
Aparna, Le Embrouille Blogueur, Preethi


You may also like

12 comments:

Ramesh said...

Aha - Rads is back after a hiatus. Missed you - don't get so busy cooking !!

Belated happy anniversary. And Boost -really ?

I would love to make you smile today, but being a million miles away, have to be content with a "virtual gift". Check your e mail !!

A journey called Life said...

hey rads thanks for the tag.. but i already have done it..

le embrouille blogueur said...

Thanks so much ...(not) ...Rads ... will get to it as soon as I am on the skate rollers anymore ....(am in the middle of a move right now) ...so you dont like the spicy brinjal from AP ....bengakai something ..hmmmmm!!!

Sid 'Ravan' Kabe said...

6. F – Favorite color?
Mauve

yeh kaunsa color hai??? nd d blog looks very neat and professional...awesome

kittymatti said...

Interesting tag! thanks will soon do it!

preposterous girl said...

Hi Rads..
I also completed that "4" tag yesterday..
I missed ur posts in past few days coz exams were gng on..Bit now I'm back.. will catch up there soon.. :-)

rads said...

@Ramesh: Oh no Ramesh I'm not busy cooking, in fact I'm not cooking at all these days coz am busy hunting for an apartment and so no time to update blog. Thanks for the wishes :) Yep I do drink Boost almost everyday or whenever I feel like having a nice hot chocolaty drink. Thanks a lot for the virtual gift, that was sooo sweet of you :)

rads said...

@A journey called Life: Oh no I should have checked your blog before tagging, I'll check your post.

rads said...

@le embrouille blogueur: That's a same pinch for you, am gonna move soon too...that's one reason I have no time for my blog...Yep I hate brinjal curry, its vankaya...

rads said...

@Sid 'Ravan' Kabe: Thanks Sid :) Mauve is a deep shade of pink.

rads said...

@kittymatti: Will wait for your post.

rads said...

@preposterous girl: Yea Shweta I know you've been busy n me too, but we bloggers do find some time for blogging even in worst situations, that's how we are right!