Beautiful Blogger Award

6 Comments

A while ago LEB has presented me with the "Beautiful Blogger" award, though I wonder what it means; am I beautiful? or do I blog beautifully (that's silly), maybe it means that my blog looks beautiful...either ways thank you, I'm honored, and more than that I'm glad my blog-pals still remember me considering I've been MIA for a long time. Now for the rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Paste the award on your blog
3) Link the person who nominated you for the award
4) Share 7 things you find to be beautiful around you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers or more

For a girl who's always complaining, preparing this list took some thinking and everything was blank so I had to look outside my window and take a tour round my apartment to actually come up with this list:
  • raindrops on windows
  • chickweeds and dandelions on green lawns
  • a toddler playing with her dog
  • michigan lake
  • an old couple walking to the lighthouse
  • my new pearl necklace
  • my old purple sweater
I liked doing this, it was like a mind exercise, appreciating everything beautiful around us and being thankful for the the little things we tend to ignore, they made me smile :), thanks to LEB.

I give away this award to every blogger on my blogroll, coz they are all beautiful, they all have beautiful blogs, which I love reading, and also coz it feels nice to take a break and treasure the beauty around us; we should all do that once in a while.


You may also like

6 comments:

Ramesh said...

The award was give because you are beautiful, because you blog beautifully and because you blog looks beautiful :):)

Understand all the beautiful things, but why the old purple sweater ??

Indeed taking a break and looking is a lovely think to do.

rads said...

@Ramesh: Thanks for all the "beautiful" compliments :)... i like the color purple and my sweater (though old) looks beautiful on me and also i feel the color purple in itself is beautiful... so are you taking a break n looking around? i guess that's the purpose of this tag...

Luigi | Digital Postcards said...

If we spend at least 30 minutes everyday and appreciate the beautiful and wonderful things or people around us, I think it'll be enough to complete our day.

For me some of the beautiful things that I have saw are

- A smile on a baby's face
- Wedding pictures
- Sunset
- A relaxing view of the city on a Sunday evening.

rads said...

@Luigi: Yep that's a delicious break for minds...thanks for sharing your list of beautiful things...

LEB said...

Congratulations and welcome back. The new look on the blog looks terrific !! Second everything that Ramesh said. Keep up the good work !!

rads said...

@LEB: Thanks :) Had to change the blog template coz the ol one got whacky...