Accessorizing for Winters in Style

0 Comments
Its so very cold outside and there's no way one could step out without their sweaters, coats, hats, scarves, boots, and gloves. Since we have to cover ourselves and spend so much time wearing all this stuff, why not do it in style?

So I browsed and came up with a list of some stylish winter accessories that I thought would be a good addition to my wardrobe this winter, if you like accessorizing and with style you might like these.

Loving the cozy white gloves and knitted hat from BCF



I never go for matching sets coz I usually like to mix and match stuff, but this year I thought I'd try something new and here's what I found on JCPenny's Cold Weather catalogue.



I'm loving the first cyan infinity scarf and matching knit hat, the gloves and scarf in the second, and all three in the third.

Apart from these, there's leggings/thermal tights/pantyhose to be picked up especially if you decide to wear skirts, sweater dresses, or long tops and show off your legs. I found a great option here.



What I love about these tights is that they are not sheer, they don't have ridiculous designs which look like they've been made for teenagers, and they can be paired with any outfit since they're a very basic black. They're great for winters and you don't have to wear socks, and that's one accessory down.

I also found that these tights can be coupled with a pair of leg warmers like these options I found here, here, and here:



Leg warmers are in trend this season. Loving the purple and grey ones, the first one I like becoz I have a purple sweater top, and I think these will be perfect with it, the second one I like becoz the grey color in general can be worn with many dresses. As shown in the pictures, leg warmers can be worn with heels, flats, and high boots. They can be worn with jeggings, leggings, thermals, tights, pantyhose, and skinny jeans.

Most importantly all of today's finds are under budget :))

How do you like my way of accessorizing for winters and what have you picked out for this winter, let me know in the comments below.


You may also like

No comments: