I'm the Best, and so are YOU

8 Comments
'I'm the best and I deserve the best', this is going to be the mantra for me from now on and I think it should be yours too if it isn't already. I have always been a second-guessing and behind-the-scenes kind of gal who always feared rejection, and though I've changed over the years, some times they seem to creep back on me especially when I'm defenseless. But I found out that chanting this mantra can have a way of getting to you in ways that surprise me and help you break the rules and be what you are fearlessly. But that's not all coz you can only think you're the best when you feel it and look the part. And you can feel and look the part only when you let yourself out of the box and expose yourself to all the best things life's got to offer. And this can be achieved only when you think you deserve the best. Just as an experiment put yourself out there and let yourself see what it would be like to look and feel the best, I think its a feeling worth having with you all your life, after all its just one life and you may not get it again and again.

But in the process there are some rules to be followed. Do not let anyone tell or dictate you that its not what you want or that you don't deserve it. Do not let them choose for you and let them dress you up in ways they think you would look best. And do not become arrogant or over-confident, coz feeling the best can have a way of doing that to you sometimes and that is not what we are trying to aim most of the time unless you want to make an acquaintance jealous and get rid of him/her. You also have to stop second-guessing yourself and start shining in your awesomeness. You have to be prepared to be recognized and be chosen coz you are the best. Do not think about times when you were embarrassed or ashamed in front of others, instead think of all the happy times when you were praised for something.

I once heard that a trick to a successful lie is to believe that it is the truth. When you believe in something wholeheartedly it is possible to achieve it no matter what. And that belief can be achieved only when you make it come true. So if you think you being the best is a lie then make yourself experience the best in life and make it come true in order to believe that you can do it. Then once you have convinced yourself that you deserve the best, you can feel the best too. Things cannot become true when they are just in thinking, or maybe just in writing in your journals, you have to make them true and real to believe them. Once you have done all that you are ready to say that you are the best and face that demon that has made you defenseless in the first place. You will find that believing in being the best is your best defense always and it will help you defend yourself against anything threatening or saying otherwise.

Believing that you are the best is the only way to show others that you are the best. Coz when you believe that you are the best only then will others believe you deserve the best as well and will start respecting you. It shows them that you have a grip over your life, you don't let others dictate you, and you are confident in dealing with responsibilities. You will also not be ignored anymore and you will have a say in decisions coz you are the best. So I'm just going to go ahead and say it, like I mean it; "I'm the best" Go ahead, try it. Felt good didn't it? Now continue saying it. All the best :)


You may also like

8 comments:

kittymatti said...

so true!agreed!

Ramesh said...

You are the best indeed and so am I. The trick I suppose is to build the self confidence without letting it slip into arrogance as you have rightly put. The balance comes with experience, hopefully. Meanwhile its a great mantra and the best to you too.

rads said...

@Preeti: Thanks :) I'm glad you agree with me...

rads said...

@Ramesh: Yes there are rules to be followed and yes experience matters, that's how we learn from mistakes, and meanwhile we keep chanting the mantra :) Thanks.

Rekha said...

Nice attitude...I shall start chanting this mantra! :)

rads said...

@Rekha: Good going gal..I think we all should :)

subhorup dasgupta said...

This is truly an effective way to find success and happiness, thanks for putting it out so well inyour post. Faith in our ultimate and infinite potential is what can help us break free from limiting beliefs. This is not just pop psychology but the true answer to the question - who am I? First visit to your blog, so it would be premature to say anything about it. Have a wonderful festive weekend.

rads said...

@Subhorup: Thanks and Welcome to my blog :)Happy Pongal to you and your family...what you have said is so true and our ultimate aim to face that demon and do the best we possibly can and that's what matters at the end of the day...so to achieve we need some boosting and that's how I got to write this piece...and you're welcome to comment on my blog even if its your first visit...I'd love to know what my readers think about it.