11 ThInGs AbOuT Me :)

14 Comments
I've been tagged by Sujana from Dreaming in December. I've seen this tag going around but didn't think I'd be infected so soon. I was actually planning on doing this tomorrow but I have other plans for the weekend so wanted to finish this first.

The Rules:

Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''

11 things about me:

--> I'm a list maniac and love making lists like this. I seriously have a list for almost everything, not just my blog posts.
--> I'm kind of a perfectionist and don't do things in halves. When I take up a task, I'm either accomplishing it 100% (ok, atleast 90%) or I don't take it up at all.
--> I'm very punctual, in fact more than punctual coz I'm usually ahead of time for appointments, classes, meetings etc.
--> I'm an introvert and I find it easy to express myself through writing and art.
--> I love animation, seriously just about any kind of animation, coz I think its magic and the most creative thing ever.
--> I love abstract art. Give me squares, circles, lines, or duabs of paint anyday over the regular and cliche landscapes, fruit bowls, and flower vases.
--> I'm a gadget freak and an ardent lover of technology. Things like online radio, and electronic picture frames make my day.
--> I think fashion should be aimed at achieving comfort more than covering imperfections.
--> I'm a lipgloss junkie and currently have 17 lipglosses, 5 shiny and tinted lipblams/chapsticks, and 2 lipsticks (one which came as a combo with lipgloss). Yikes! :D
--> I carry my camera everywhere I go, even when I'm shopping or just out to get a sandwich coz you never know when you might find something worth capturing.
--> I hate cooking, so to make it more appealing I try not to repeat myself and am always experimenting with new recipes, thanks to the internet. And when I'm bored with that too, I create my own recipes.

Sujana's 11 questions for me:

1) What's your favorite place?
Wherever there's internet and a laptop :)

2) If you had to marry a celebrity, who would it be?
Hugh Jackman (hot, hot, hot, blushes :)))

3) Do you want a twin?
Nope, I think more than one of me will be too much for everyone around.

4) How long is your oldest friendship?
More than 10 years.

5) What's your greatest achievement?
I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. Meaning, I've achieved a little bit of many things but none really great.

6) If you could only talk to one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Mom

7) Socks and sandals- yes or no?
NO

8) Choose your power: Mind reading or invisibility?
Mind reading

9) What's your method of transportation?
CTA bus/train

10) Favorite book?
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte

11) Facebook, Twitter or neither? Why?
Facebook coz all my friends are there and twitter is more like unknown territory. I like sticking to familiar grounds.

11 people I'm tagging:

Rekha
Ramesh
Sangeetha
Shalini
Pranita
Ashwini
Amrit
Deepak
Priya
Aparna
Purvi

11 questions for them:

1) What do you like about my blog, coz I know you follow it?

2) What was the last romantic-comedy you saw?

3) Do you dig photography, or abstract art, or both? Why?

4) Do you believe in magic?

5) Do you think Lady GaGa is crazy?

6) What's your favorite electronic gadget?

7) Do you think Apple products are overrated or the most perfect examples of creative engineering ever?

8) Who's your favorite author?

9) Your favorite blog/website, other than mine ofcourse :P

10) Pastries or Cupcakes? Why?

11) What are you listening to or have on your media player right now?

Phew! that was hectic. I hope you guys will carry this forward and make it viral :) Have fun!!


You may also like

14 comments:

Dee........ said...

Pretty cool stuff :)
Thanks a ton for tagging me...
Hugh Jackman oh oo :O :O
Clever answers and great to know about you...
Will Tag 11 others ASAP :)

rads said...

@Dee: You're welcome :)
I'm a great fan of Hugh Jackman, not just his looks :)
Thanks for reading, and carrying this forward. Will check your post asap.

Pranita said...

Wow!!!!! Thanx a super duper lot Rads! This is cool.. i did not know about these tags..

bdw.. I think i could copy paste most of the 11 things u shared abt urslf..!!! There's an uncanny similarity! *amazed*

rads said...

@Pranita: You're welcome :) Would love to read your post. I knew we had some similarities but uncanny? dats amazing indeed!

Stylish By Nature said...

Thanx dear...Good to know more about you :) I am pinned down by weather...however, try to take it forward asap

Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
♡ StylishByNature.com

rads said...

@Shalini: You're welcome..Would love to read you're post when its up :)

Sujana said...

Awesome answers and I like your 11 questions too! :D My sister also loves Hugh Jackman!

Ramesh said...

Whew. Exhausting stuff these girlie tags are :):):)

Responding here itself

1. Lovely informative stuff
2. None. Don;t see movies.
3.Neither, alas. Don't even own a camera
4. No way
5. Who is Lady GaGa :)
6. The smarphone
7. Both. Great engineering, but overrated and overpriced !
8. Arthur C Clarke of old
9. FT.com (Yeah I know - boring)
10. Neither.
11. Silence !

rads said...

@Sujana: Thanks :D Guess me n your sis have more in common :)

rads said...

@Ramesh: Thanks so much for answering all my stupid questions. But it would've been better if u had done it on your blog, all your readers wud've enjoyed this too :D
Anyways I'm sorry u had to go thru it, girlie tags aren't fun for girls either, I hate them sometimes.

DeEpAK KaRtHiK (420) said...

--ANSWERS

rads said...

@Deepak: Thanks so much for the sweet words and answering all my questions :)

transient said...

hey! I am having so much fun reading your blog today have been here forever, should probably get out and do some work. I have never heard of this tagging business before (pardon my ignorance I am a hermit away from civilization) the questions and the answers all were all fun.

rads said...

@transient: I'm glad you're enjoying..Thanks so much for reading :)