Its Raining Awards!

6 Comments
So, I've been awarded again but with a different award and this time by Deepak. I'm just overwhelmed by the fact that I'd been considered for so many awards coz I'm totally rained down with blogger awards these days. Thanks so much buddy, I'm so glad you saw my blog worthy enough to award me the versatile blogger award. Its really a great feeling to be appreciated for something you love doing and blogger awards achieve that.



The Rules:
1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers
2. Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the Blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post

I wish I can pick more than 15 bloggers coz I really love all the blogs I follow and I do so coz they're all versatile. So I think I'll sit this one out since the rules don't give me much scope. And about the 7 random things about myself, I do not really enjoy repeating myself so you can read them here and here.

Now that I'm done with the formalities, I'd like to thank Deepak again, and I have to say that I really like reading his blog. He has this bold and very honest way of going about things and speaking his mind without fear, I wish I could be more like him. His posts just keep you engrossed and his blog is really addictive. Keep blogging Deepak, and Thanks so much for this award.


You may also like

6 comments:

Ramesh said...

Congrats Rads. Lovely to see you being complimented and awarded by many of your readers.

rads said...

@Ramesh: Thanks :) Its always a pleasure to get appreciated, and I'm really enjoying it :)

Purvi said...

congratulations Rads :) :) awards are always great but the rules attached sometimes are exhausting :) :)

rads said...

@Purvi: Thanks :) .... Yeah as much as I like receiving awards I hate the rules attached...its like something with strings attached.

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

I forgot to Congratulate you on time Rads.Apologies :(

I wanted to award you the same but found Deepak doing so thought why not pool in someone new.:) After all there so many nervous bloggers out there.Er.Did I just say nervous bloggers? O how do I know they are nervous.Just made that up ;)

rads said...

@Jen: No worries Jen, Thanks so much :) I wanted to give this award to you too but knew that Deepak gave it to you already. One more reason why I didn't award anyone, everybody already seemed to have gotten this award and also I was tired of following all the stupid rules that come attached with awards so I thought I'll break the chain for once.