Liebster Blog Award

6 Comments
Pranita, and Sujana are some new blogger friends I've made and they have been so kind to me by awarding me the Liebster Blog Award, just when I thought bloggers have stopped doing awards and tags. Thanks so much for the love sweeties, I really really appreciate it.

Pranita, I love reading your blog, sometimes its just like you've taken words out of my mouth coz your posts amazingly sound like something I 'd totally say. It is so cute and inspiring to see someone believing in miracles and appreciating the beauty/magic around us coz we can all do with some miracles and magic in our lives, don't we? Thanks so much for the award :). Sujana, I recently found out that we're both writers and hail from the same place, and I'm so glad I found another blogger who's a professional writer, and telugu. Thanks so much for the award :). I never thought you guys really liked my blog so much, it almost makes me dizzy with happiness. Its been really long I got a blog award and it kind of made me gooey and also nostalgic coz I remember the awards I got from some old blogger friends who no longer live on blogger avenue. I respect their choice to not blog anymore but I also really hope they'd get back to blogging.

So about the award, the word's German and it means 'Beloved', thanks for explaining that Pranita :). And, according to Sujana, this award is to encourage all up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I think that's a great cause; we all love getting more response on our blogs.




The award comes with some rules:

-->Link back to the person who gave you the award.
-->Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
-->Post the award on your blog and spread the love.

I'd like to present this award to:

Kaddu
Preethi
Mythri

Ramesh
Vyazz

I hope you guys will continue spreading the love. This doesn't mean that I love the other blogs any less; I follow a blog coz I love reading it. But the tag prohibits me from awarding any more bloggers. Hope y'all have a happy weekend :)


You may also like

6 comments:

Pranita said...

M so glad i got the pleasure of presenting it to you! :) Cheers to all the posts to come! :P

rads said...

@Pranita: Thanks again Pranita...Hope my blog lives up to your expectations :)

Ramesh said...

Ohhh thanks Rads. Much honoured. I know you have to find a new blogger to award, but can I metaphorically award you as well for a very nice blog you are running.

rads said...

@Ramesh: You deserve it and Thanks so much for finding my blog worthy enough. But I hope you would do this on your blog and award it too some much deserved bloggers.

mythri n said...

Thanks Rads for the award and beliving in me..now i have to compose a Post :)

rads said...

@Mythri: You're welcome and you deserve it, I do hope you'll come back with all the amazing stuff you used to blog about, I really miss reading your blog.