Shit Girls Say & Dating Rules

20 Comments
No this is not another one of my crazy PsychoBabble posts or unsolicited relationship advice. I've been crazily following these two webisodes and have fallen in love with them so I thought I'd share them with everyone. They are so hilarious coz that's exactly something a girl would say or do most of the times.



Shit Girls Say started on twitter and then they went on to create a 3-episode miniseries which became very famous. I'd say they should have done some more. I have watched it so many times and it is still so effing hilarious. Also there have been so many parodies on it circling around Youtube which are equally funny. This one in particular. If you haven't been watching them already, which I dunno why, then you should do so now. You should also follow them on twitter if you have a twitter account.



Dating Rules from my Future Self is another webisode featuring on Hulu, and it is so cool. Its about a 20something living with 3 roommates in LA, who's stuck in a confusing relationship with her colleague cum boyfriend. She seeks dating help from her friends and mysterious text messages from her future self which go on to save her from a life ruining mistake that she was going to make. If you haven't seen this you should do so immediately. I'm not sure if people living outside US have access to Hulu, so here's a link to their Youtube stream. Every episode is like a girls night out. They have 9 episodes so far and still running. You should also like them on Facebook for some dating rules, relationship advice, and great girly cosmo posts.

Did you already watch them? What are your thoughts? Also do you know of any other such webisodes? Please do share them.


You may also like

20 comments:

Cathy said...

I loooove dating rules; such a good showw!!!! I'm excited for season 2. (:


Check out my blog? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

rads said...

@Cathy: Hiya, I'm glad you agree with me...I luv it too...Thanks for commenting and Welcome to my blog :)
Will definitely check out yours.

Ramesh said...

Ha Ha. Did not know of the existence of Shit Girls - so thanks for the enlightenment !!

Hilarious indeed.

Purvi said...

i have seen a couple of them, they are hilarious :)

Sujana said...

This sounds like a fun show to watch! I'll definitely check it out :D

rads said...

@Ramesh: :D You're welcome!

rads said...

@Purvi: They are and I keep watching them again n again n still find them funny :)

rads said...

@Sujana: You should. They are outrageously funny :)

Pranita said...

OMG... it's totally hilarious!

rads said...

@Pranita: Yeah.. right? :D

sumitra said...

Haven't watched yet, but I'm off to now!

rads said...

@Sumitra: Do watch, you will not regret. Welcome to my blog :)

Mak said...

Sounds interesting Rads...will watch it soon.
Thank you for sharing.

Gayathri said...

Hehahah... very funny.!! :D I saw the pilot version of these they are quite hilarious..! :) Your new follower :)

JKHoNa said...

Rads has a good choice probably. Need to explore more! Keep writing about stuffs! for now, its just good to follow @shitgirlssay !

rads said...

@Mak: Sure do, its totally funny.

rads said...

@Gayathri: I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Welcome to my blog and thanks for following :)

rads said...

@jkhona: I do post about the best stuff on my blog. You're welcome to follow and check it out :)

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

Geee!! This is awesome girly stuff Rads!! I'm going to be watching this first thing tomorrow morning!! :) I'm going to celebrate my very few days of holidays getting over! :(

rads said...

@Jen: Do watch Jen, they're hilarious...don't worry sweety, once you're done with college you'll actually start missing it...so enjoy the irresponsible days as long they're available.