Shopping at Old Navy

16 Comments
After having stayed in Chicago for more than 3 years, I think I can now confirm that Old Navy is the best store out there, at least for petites like me. I just love the store because it has almost everything my size and shopping there seems so easy. I can almost always find everything I want without much hassle. They have new stuff coming in every month and the old stuff is moved to clearance often cutting down the prices to less than half. If you're lucky you can get a good top, or sweater under $10 in the clearance racks. Their prices are not so high and I can always find something good under $20. The stores are well organized too except during Christmas rush hours but who can blame them.


I prefer the store rather than online, if you don't mind making the trip, in-store is always the better option. You will also find more variety and sizes in-store, in my opinion. Also I can never determine what my right size is so for people like me, trying it out before buying is always more convenient than buying online and then returning it. But if you don't have any such problems then you can go for online shopping, they also have free shipping for orders over $50 everyday. If you sign up for their store card you can get discounts and reward points.

What is your favorite store if you live in the US? Do you also like Old Navy? Any shopping tips? Please do let me know :)


You may also like

16 comments:

Megha Sarin said...

WOW! I love what all sweaters you have bought!

Love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

I loved the peasant top gurl!! :)I recently got gifted that but mine is colorful,those pastel colorful types.You get it right! :)

You want a fashion tip: Go grab your favorite colored denim pants. I think you'll fall in love with that.:)

I had a gorgeous yellow one.Planning to get a purple now!Maybe red too ;) What about you? :)

rads said...

@Megha: Thanks :) Welcome to my blog...Have visited your blog :)

rads said...

@Jen: Thanks :) Yep I get what you're trying to tell me about your top...I think it'll look cool if you pair it with purple jeans...And yes color-blocking jeans are on my list this year...planning to get them for summer. I'll probably go for red and purple too, thanks for the tip :)

Ramesh said...

Hello Ms Petite !!! I presume Vive La Femme is therefore completely out of bounds :)

rads said...

@Ramesh: Who says petites can't be vive la femme. And what do you even know about the range of petite sizes?

Pranita said...

How do u identify a top as a peasant top??? I ve neva heard of this term before surprisingly! ;-) Enlighten me!

rads said...

@Pranita: Its not a term usually used in India...these tops are loose fitting tops with slightly broad necklines and mostly come with elastic waists and/or elastic necklines, but not necessarily always. You must've seen them in India too, only the term is different.

Sujana said...

I have a few cute scarves and gloves from Old Navy. Their coats are really nice! Nice images. My favorite place to shop at is Aeropostale cuz I just love their hoodies!

Pranita said...

Yes.. i ve seen em before... that's what set me wondering how i neva heard of this name! ;-)
thanx rads!

rads said...

@Sujana: I like Aeropostale too, love their cardigans and peasant tops...and Yes Old Navy has some good weather accessories too.

rads said...

@Pranita: You're welcome :)

mythri n said...

love the sweater and cardian!Still waiting to shop for spring since predicted winter is 5weeks long and i need to wear my winter-wear yet.
btw, did you know most of Old Navy stuff is made in India-guess that explains the size :)

rads said...

@Mythri: Thanks :) I know there's still 5 more weeks to winter but I like to stock up ahead just in case I wont be having time to shop during spring...Hmm I've not seen a single "Made in India" tag so far on any of the stuff I bought, I've seen "Made in Cambodia", and "Made in China" though.

Amruta Marwah said...

Love the sweater and the peacoat.... Old Navy is my favorite place to shop.... variety for good prices..... I got some mice spring stuff too, will post the pics on my Pinterest soon!

rads said...

@Amruta: Yep Old navy does carry great stuff for good prices. Will check out your pinterest.