Spring Break

26 Comments
The weekend was surprisingly warm coz it was just the beginning of spring (though officially spring doesn't start until tomorrow) and we didn't expect something like 20 to 25C (degrees) of temperature and should say it was very hot indeed coming from negative and zero temperatures. So, I grabbed the opportunity to go out on some photowalks and decided to share my best shots with you guys.













I'm absolutely enjoying the unseasonably warm beach weather and couldn't get enough of the Michigan lake; we live close to one side of its shore and the beach is just a few minutes walk from our apartment so we're almost always there :D Must say, its a very warm start to a much awaited spring break. Hope you guys are enjoying too, wherever you are.

You can see more shots on my flickr and facebook pages, linked to the right.


You may also like

26 comments:

kittymatti said...

Awesome rads! so pretty :)

Ramesh said...

After a typical Chicago winter, aren't such days the compensation for living in that place . Here's hoping the sun shines right through Spring - and more such photographs.

rads said...

@Preethi: Thanks so much :)

rads said...

@Ramesh: I hope so too Ramesh, lets see. Thanks for the wishes :)

Pranita said...

OMG! Beaaaautiful! Lovvvvv the pictures... especially the third one!

rads said...

@Pranita: Thanks so much :) The third one's my fave too.

mythri n said...

Amazing photography!can relate the trip to beach in spring-priceless :)

rads said...

@Mythri: Thanks :) Yes it is a very special experience.

Sangeeta Reghu Nair said...

This is really beautifully captured .. Superb!

rads said...

@Sangeeta: Thanks :) I jus love spring, especially this year.

umashankar said...

There are keepers in those images. Good work.

Dee said...

i said 4 WOW :)
wow wow wow wow :)
nice capture rads :)

rads said...

@umashankar: Thanks :) They are my best shots too...Welcome to my blog.

rads said...

@Dee: Thanks so much :) This is pretty encouraging.

Mal said...

Lovely photos!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

rads said...

@Mal: Thanks Mal :) Welcome to my blog!

Shiju Sugunan said...

Beautiful silhouettes!

AmitAag said...

Great pics Rads!

Kajal said...

beautiful... just beautiful.. look at those colors...am in awe...

Manreet Sodhi Someshwar said...

Such lovely images, they seem photoshopped! Kidding, but you're lucky to have experienced such beauty.

Cheers!

Ramakant Pradhan said...

Beautiful shots!!

rads said...

@Shiju: Thanks :) Welcome to my blog.

rads said...

@Amit: Thanks :)

rads said...

@Kajal: Thanks so much :) I did brighten and contrast a little.

rads said...

@Manreet: Thanks but yes I did apply some contrast and brightened them a little. The original photos I felt lacked a little color but I did not make any drastic changes. And show me a photographer who hasn't used Photoshop ;) Beauty is actually everywhere around us, it all depends on our perspective. Welcome to my blog :)

rads said...

@Ramakant: Thanks :) Welcome to my blog.