TV for Everyday Style Inspiration

2 Comments
There are some TV series which I watch not just because they are interesting and fun but also because of how trendy the cast looks. So, have any of you guys been watching Happy Endings? It's a super cute sitcom which of reminds me of F.R.I.E.N.D.S from the 90s. And I couldn't help but notice how chic the outfits on the show were. I just loved the female characters style from the very first season. It's like watching a fashion show for everyday style.


And I think everyone and their Mother knows about How I Met Your Mother, right? I just love Lily's clothes the most. Maybe I'm partial to skinny jeans, knee high boots, and cardigans but I think she looks quite adorable and put together in all of her outfits. The series is fun to watch but what makes it more fun is how the cast dresses, except for Barney's suits of course.


I wouldn't mind putting together a few outfits and copying their style. Do you watch TV series for style inspiration? What do you watch and which characters do you idolize for their style? Let me know in the comments below.


You may also like

2 comments:

Priya said...

I have never seen this show, though, I have heard about it. If it really does remind you of F.R.I.E.N.D.S (you know, I kind of like the periods), I am going to make it a point to watch it!!

rads said...

@Priya: If you like Friends, I think you'll like this too but though its not as good it is definitely entertaining. I'm a tech writer so a period is not something that can be used anywhere and everywhere according to me but I do agree that they look cute even though I don't justify them.