A weekend in pictures

8 Comments
Some pictures from the long weekend, pretty much what I did the whole weekend too.

Did anyone try caramel roasted pop corn? Love them!



I can never say no to chow mein. Can you?



Husband's dose of cashew chicken n rice. He loves chicken. This is from our favorite chinese takeout place.



And he loves his ice cream too. This is our favorite flavor from Edy's - Espresso Chip, its just like drinking cold coffee with coffee bite chips in it, only its better. Not that bitter too.



These dandelions are hard to miss during spring around here.



This picture is just as sweet as spring.



And finally got to watch The Hunger Games movie. Now I can start reading the books in peace.



How was you're weekend?


You may also like

8 comments:

Raphael said...

pretty pictures! was the only thing i could think all through the post. you photograph really well!

rads said...

@Raphael: Thanks :) I love photography and always carry a camera with me.

Pranita said...

Lovelyyyyyyyy pictures! Yummmm!

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

Hmmmm those pics are pretty. Yummy!!!

rads said...

@Pranita: Thanks :)

rads said...

@Ashwini: Thanks :)

Rohit Singh Jain said...

Lovely snaps! I'm going hungry!

rads said...

@Rohit: LOL me too especially the chow mein. Thanks :)