Falling in Love with Fall

2 Comments
I don't want to say it but I can't help but say that I love fall and the only thing that's forcing me to say it is the gorgeousness of it, and the anticipation of all the festivals to follow that makes it oh so welcome. Anyways, I wanted to share with y'all what I've been loving around this fall.

The oranges, reds, greens, yellows, browns and so on that I love to capture on my cam.

I just looove stamping on these leaves and listening to the crumbling sound on sunny autumn days.

Just can't help it! Hope you're all doing good and enjoying this autumn wherever you are. I sure am glad Sandy, and Nilam have given us a break and finally left us in peace after all the chaos.


You may also like

2 comments:

Ramesh said...

Fall is lovely indeed - if only what comes after did not come :):)

rads said...

True :) If only..